Magnesium oil is made from a mixture of magnesium chloride flakes and water. When these two substances are combined, the resulting liquid has an oily feel, but isn’t technically an oil. Magnesium chloride is an easy-to-absorb form of magnesium that may be able to raise levels of this nutrient within the body when applied topically to the skin.
2oz | 60ml glass spray bottle
K E Y I N G R E D I E N T S
- regulating nerve and muscle function
- supporting healthy pregnancy and lactation
- maintaining healthy blood sugar levels
- maintaining optimum blood pressure levels
- manufacturing and supporting protein, bone, and DNA health
Nettle hydrosol: nourishing and hydrating; replenishes minerals and vitamins; cleansing; grounding; boosts immune system; repairs damaged hair and scalp
Full List of Ingredients: magnesium chloride, aqua, emulsifying wax, Urtica dioica (nettle)
Disclaimer: The statements presented on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered on this web site are informational and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.